It all started with a homemade birthday Piñata
Prospect Goods is a fine gift and party online store. It’s mission is to delight their customers with their unique, high-quality goods. They’re building your favorite gift shop. Abby Orsow founded Prospect Goods in May 2013 and has created Fancy Pinatas for hundreds of customers. Since it’s founding, Prospect Goods has provided a “wow” impact to thousands.
Here are a few ways to hear more from Prospect Goods:
- For all news and updates, subscribe to the Prospect Goods newsletter.
- To see links to where we have been featured, check out the Press Mentions page.
- For journalists with questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re a customer and need help, please visit the FAQ page.
Location: Online at www.prospectgoods.com. The studio (not open to the public) is located in San Diego, CA.
Size: 1 - Owner, Abby Orsow
Abby made a mini Piñata for her husbands birthday, then she made a business selling Fancy Pinatas and called it Prospect Goods! Today she runs the expanding business and still makes the Pinatas and Tassel Garlands herself. Before Prospect Goods, she won a cute baby contest. She lives in San Diego.
- Prospect Goods was founded by Abby Orsow in May 2013.
- Prospect Goods Pinatas have been featured in 2 books and 11 magazines. See the list here.
- In 2015, Prospect Goods was commissioned by Free People to create two new items for their Winter 2015 line.
- The most popular Piñata is the Silver Diamond Pinata, size Medium.
- Abby Orsow hand-makes every Piñata and Tassel Garland. She has sold hundreds of both.
- Abby Orsow, founder and owner, still runs the business by herself. She graduated from Southern Oregon University in three years with a Business Administration degree.