One of the most versatile and inexpensive ways of transforming a space is to hang Tassel Garlands. They are showing up everywhere these days! Chances are you saw them at a Summer wedding or at the last baby shower you went to or at a friend's BBQ. I've compiled the ultimate how-to guide to styling Tassel Garlands. I've broken this guide into four sections: Wedding, Entertaining, Home Decor, and Parties.
1. Tassel Garlands are a great way to incorporate your wedding colors into areas that would otherwise stay blank. Use them outdoors or next to walls. Bonus tip: go vertical with your Tassel Garlands and hang them from balloons!
2. Hang the Tassel Garlands above the dance floor. Play some good tunes and your guests will be down to boogie!
3. A big trend right now is to hang Tassel Garlands around your dessert table. It adds extra fun to the area, and still looks pretty after you've eaten all the cake!
4. More is more. Entertaining for whatever occasion is fun, and what's more fun then layers of pretty Tassel Garlands? Pick a fun palate of colors for your party then load up!
5. But sometimes a little goes a long way, especially if your party is outdoor casual. One strand of Tassel Garlands looks beautiful, especially when you add twinkle lights!
6. When using Tassel Garlands as home decor, stick to more neutral colors. Tassel Garlands can look really dreamy. Pro tip: support the Tassel Garlands in the center, so they have a scalloped edge instead of a straight line.
7. Hang Tassel Garlands in unexpected places. If you have a blank wall or a wide window, why not use Tassel Garlands to fill the space? It's a creative and inexpensive decor solution!
8. Use Tassel Garlands to decorate your home for the seasons. They can spruce up a room in a flash! Just make sure to keep them far away from candles!
9. Kids parties are the perfect place to use Tassel Garlands. You can use fun, bright colors to match whatever your kid is into that year- Frozen, dinosaurs, princesses, bugs, whatever.
10. Big kids like Tassel Garlands at their birthday parties too. Just add the bubbly! If it's good enough for Blake Lively, you know it's good enough for you too.
11. Tassel Garlands are a really easy way to transform a party. Just imagine these parties without their Tassel Garlands. The Tassel Garlands really make them memorable. Hang them from the rafters or from branches.
12. No matter what the theme of the birthday party is, Tassel Garlands enhance it. Modern, playful, or decadent, Tassel Garlands make it happen.